Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bury...

Those Blue Devils!
Tomorrow is my last high school football game :'(
We're playing our rivals, Tallmadge!




>


Bulldogs are greater than the Blue Devils!


Until about 20 minutes ago, I wasn't going to be able to go to the game.
I had plans to go see the show, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, with my family; however, when my mom realized it was the last game, she told me I could go see the show Sunday instead! So, it's a win-win situation :)


Earlier, my friends and I went shopping to get supplies & such for our costumes for the senior Halloween dance on Saturday.
We're being a chain gang or something of that sort.
So, basically prisoners. Haha. It'll be neat :)


After that, we went to a community pep rally that's supposed to raise awareness for Issue 5, which is our school's levy.
Apparently we'll have next to nothing if it doesn't pass.
I hope it does though. I mean, I don't want to see our excellent school district rapidly decline.


Tomorrow is "Mum Day" at school.
We're wearing all black and 'mourning the Blue Devils'... which I believe is supposed to be similar to a funeral?
Hahaha. I'm not exactly sure how we're gonna stay quiet all day, but we'll see how it goes :P


Anyway, I'm so tired & I have a test in Musical Theater to study for.
I hope you all have an excellent evening & and a fabb Friday! :)
Have a splendiferous night :)








Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment