Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Senioritis...

I don't even have enough work to do right now that can cause senioritis though...
Not that I'm complaining :)




Things have been going pretty swimmingly actually.
I haven't homework all week... greatness :)


The first nine weeks of my senior year are almost over too!
Which means, 1/4 down... & then... 75% of a year left until I graduate! :O


I kind of can't believe time's gone by so fast...


My grades are amazing, I've got all A's... except one.. which is so close, so I'm confident in my abilities to raise it.
Ah... Things are seriously going very well right now.
It almost seems too good to be true, so let's knock on wood that things stay this way :)




I hope all is well with the rest of you :)






Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment