Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow...

It's been quite a long time since I've been able to blog.
I've been pretty swamped!


Well, I voted today for the first time ever :)
My school's levy hopefully passes, because if it doesn't, all the younger kids in the grades below me won't have as many educational opportunities :/
We'll see how things turn out...


I also went out to lunch with Caitlin... which was a splendid time, indeed.
Scotty & I went to see Toy Story 3 too! :)
It was the first time he saw it... It's such an adorable movie!
Then, I had to go to musical theater rehearsal for Wizard of Oz...
It went pretty slow tonight :/
So, I'm gonna be repeating that for the next couple weeks...
So, I don't know how much time I'll have to blog.
We'll see how that goes...


I'm super tired though... so, I'm going to sleep.
Goodnight everyone :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment