Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DANG IT...

Ya know... I can't believe I missed blogging yesterday! :'(


So for that, I'm sorry.. :P Haha




Anyways, today was 80s day! It was pretty cool!
I wish I would have known that I could have broken some of the dress code rules.. Haha.


My friend Amy's 18th birthday is tomorrow!
I'm gonna sing to her... ferrsure :)


I helped out my directors of Musical Theater today with the younger kids today. Our show this year is the Wizard of Oz and we have 53 little "munchkins" running around!
They're all so preshh! & I love watching them all sing & dance :) Haha




I'll be helping out a lot with that :)


Anyways, I've got a Gov test tomorrow... So this is all you get for today :)
I hope you all have a stellar evening!


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment