Friday, October 15, 2010

Highway Run into the Midnight Sun...

Wheels go round and round...
You're on my mind.




...I'm listening to Glee's Journey to Regionals soundtrack :)
The "Journey" referencing the fact that they sang a selection of the band's songs :)
I really like Glee... It's bringing attention to the arts & the art and joy that singing brings to everyone.




L0VE <3

Today was a little bit stressful...
I had to go into school & work on a bunch of stuff for Journalism.
I can't wait until we finish pumping out this first issue.
The first issue is always the most difficult.
I have faith in our talented bunch of kids to print some awesome material this year!

After Journalism shenanigans, I went out to lunch with my great grandma, grandma & some cousins. We had a very nice time at Olive Garden :) Haha

After that, I came home & watched Get Him to the Greek :)
That movie.. so funny!
Sometimes I feel like a terrible person when I find movies like that to be so funny.. Haha

Tomorrow I'm going to visit Bowling Green with my family & friend Katie.
I'm obviously excited... because I'm almost positive that's where I'm going to go to school.
When I went there to see it for the first time, I fell in love.
I could completely imagine myself there & knew that was the school I wanted to go to!
So, we'll see how things work out :)

Anywho, it's very late, and I have to leave my house by 5:30ishh to get there on time!
I'll hopefully have good news to blog about tomorrow :)



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment