Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Live For The Moment & Dance Your Life Away...

Last night was Senior Homecoming :)
The last one ever...



As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together.
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be...

Friends Forever <3

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for.
For good times, and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more...


That's what friends are for <3




So, featherweight freshmen, hold on
It's only four years long, then it's gone
And the queen on the nerds, and the king of the prom get a job.
Look at them now.
She's living her dreams, while he sleeps with his crown.
So be cool, be hard, be weird.
It's just...


Four years... <3
--------------------------------------


My birthday weekend was stellar.
I had a great time :)


Things are lookin' up more & more every day!
I mean, even though I keep having to go through "lasts" of everything...
It's starting to get a little sad.. :'/


Don't worry.. I mean, we've all gotta tough this stuff out.
Like I said before... this blog is here to take me through senior year & help me document the "haps" :)


It's normal to be feeling a little sad!


All in all, this year... it's been good :) Haha


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment