Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh, boy!... :)

Oh, man...
So, tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday.
I'm so totally pumped!






I attended my last high school homecoming pep rally tonight. It was a little bitter sweet if you ask me.
My friends and I all got a group pic together after :)
I love them all so much! <3


Oh, if you wanna know something funny...
I've been in my room since I got home & just a couple minutes ago I tried to walk downstairs and my father basically picked me up and brought me back upstairs :P
So, I'm not allowed down there & I don't know why.
I have a feeling there's a birthday surprise going on down there... ;) Haha.


With less than an hour left of my youth, I would like to reflect a bit.
I've had an excellent life. My childhood couldn't have been better and I have the best family in the world.
Although sometimes maybe I didn't see it then, I know now how fortunate I've been.
I don't know where I would be today without having strong parents to keep me grounded and level-headed.
*Notice, "grounded" as in, basically level-headed.. not being "grounded" as in a punishment.
I've never actually been grounded before... Haha.
Is that weird? I don't think so.


I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love my life & I wouldn't go back and change anything, because I wouldn't want anything to be different than from the way things are right now :)


Thank you everyone in my life :)
I love you all! :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment