Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Let Me Share This Whole New World With You..."

Sometimes...
I wish my life were like a Disney movie...

It's true.

I have a soft spot in my heart for spontaneous outbursts of song.


If people around me would start singing and dancing backup for me during my huge musical number...

I would be so thrilled.


If there were a prince...

Who loved me...


And sang to me about his love...


My heart would melt.

Melting hearts is a great skill to have, gentlemen.


Maybe I want to be a mermaid.
& have a fish as my best friend...

Maybe I want to be a princess.
& fall in love with a beast... or a commoner...

Maybe I spent my life scrubbing floors.
But with help of my fairy godmother...
the glass slipper fit just right...


Hi.
My name is Gina.
Sometimes I pretend I'm 5.
For five minutes.

Then I snap back to reality.
Boo.
I love Disney movies :)

They seriously put me in the best mood.
I'm in a good mood right now.
:)

This is my favorite.
I'm glad you all know that I'm 5 years old now :P
(Plus 14 years... Haha)

I love the spirit you have when you're younger.
When anything is possible.
I think we should all try to think that way sometimes.
It takes the pressure off of reality :P

KAYBYE.

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment