Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas..."

STOP.
Before you say anything and start yelling at me, hear me out!

I know that it's a little bit early for Christmas music...
BUT it's partially socially acceptable once Halloween is over, so I can admit that I'm listening to it now.


And, seriously... what's not to love about Christmas music?!
It doesn't get any better.


This is literally my favorite time of year.


I love how happy everyone gets and how much more kind people are in general.


I think the music plays a part in the cheer.
Whenever I listen to Christmas music my mood is instantly uplifted.
Why wouldn't everyone want that?


So... if I have to wait until the later part of the year to do that, I will...
But, in no way does that mean I'll wait until November is almost over to do so!
That's almost a whole month of cheer lost!
(and, this is me pretending that I haven't been listening to Christmas already...)


But, legit.. I love Christmas. And, if you know me personally...
You know how extremely happy I am all the time, even when it's not the Christmas season...
So... Imagine me during Christmas.
I'm very cheerful :)


So, maybe before you jump to conclusions...
Realize that there aren't any catchy Thanksgiving songs to listen to before hand, and you should probably take a listen to at least one carol :) It'll lift your spirits.


I promise :)




And so, I'm offering this simple phrase...
To kids from 1 to 92...
Although it's been said, many times, many ways...
Merry Christmas...
To..
You ;)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment