Friday, November 11, 2011

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...

When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartaches.
Whatever you wish for, you keep.
Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing, 
The dream that you wish will come true...

The day is finally here.
It's November 11, 2011...
So, that means it's 11-11-11.
Does that mean we can make wishes all day long?
I plan to.

Maybe while I dream tonight, all my dreams will legit come true.
Cinderella's did ;)
Here I go again with this Disney obsession... Haha
(I'm not listening to my Disney Pandora station or anything.... *sarcasm*)

Wheww! I'm so glad this week is over.
Things are really starting to get hectic as the semester is coming to a close.
I'm heading home tomorrow though, so that'll be nice.
I can't wait to see my fam.
I actually like them all a whole bunch, so I look forward to seeing them :P

I miss my brother :(

He's seriously what I miss most.

Danny <3

He's really awesome.

He's ridiculously smart.
Math, Science, Reading, Writing, you name it, he knows it.
He's awesome at baseball.
I make it a point to attend as many of his games as possible.
He has the best singing voice ever.
He can read music.
Which, I'm totally jealous of his sight-reading abilities.
He's quiet but hilarious.
We used to watch Friends together every day :(

Yay younger (I can't say little anymore, cause he's so much taller than me :P) brother!

can't wait to go home.

i miss it right now.

kaybyeee. 

i'm tired.

and i have to get up early tomorrow.

goodnight :)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment