Saturday, February 12, 2011

Speechless...

So much for the February Challenge...
I haven't had anything to talk about.
So, hopefully things will start getting more eventful.

I mean, let's see what's been going on...
Senior year is starting to become a joke...
In English class.. we're playing 20 Questions because we don't have anything to do...
In  math...There isn't anything I really need to do...
He gives us all the stuff...
Although I could probably study more...
I'm just not good enough at math to have determination for studying.

Oh, I learned something new last night/this morning...
Apparently my phone's "beep" for the answering machine...
Yeah, I guess it's really short :P Haha
So I've been told!
However, I was NOT told to "Stay Golden Ponyboy" ;)


Tonight:
Should be pretty fun :)
I've got a party to go to...
It's a Valentine's Day party....
I still need to figure out what I'm wearing.... Hahaha


Happy Saturday to you all! :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment