Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't Cry Because It's Over...

Smile because it happened.

:)

Yes, tonight was the long-awaited MT banquet.
It's always so sad because it's basically a send-off for the seniors...
There were so many moving things said...

Anyways,
I had a really good time.
I'm gonna miss everyone so much.

Only 74 Days Left...
OF MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL CAREER!

I'm really sleepy :)
I've been staying up late a lot lately! :O
I don't mind though :)

Something funny?
Desperate Housewives :P

I started watching this show from the beginning again
about a couple months ago...
I can't believe the ridiculous things that go on...
My mom always makes the point to tell me that real life is not portrayed correctly...
The women of Wisteria Lane...
How do they all get away with murder? And adultery?
When people actually do those things, there are consequences :P Haha


It's still an entertaining show though, nonetheless! Haha


So, with that, I hope you all have a good last couple minutes to your Thursday :P Haha
Have a lovely evening :)



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment