- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
- An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
- The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
- Love Mythology. Eros or Cupid.
- often Love Christianity. Charity.
- Sports. A zero score in tennis.
These days go together better than anything else.
What if you don't have a love to share the day with?
I mean, most people spend 2/14 sulking and wallowing in self-pity...
Embrace your freedom people!
Think of how much money you're going to save...
I don't know.. just try and look on the bright side.
Instead of spending V-Day with your "One true love for whom without them your life would have no purpose,"... why not try spending it with THE PEOPLE you love.
Friends, Family... a pet? Sheesh! Haha :)
Just don't get down on yourself.
I've got so many great Valentine's this year & I can't wait to spend my candle-lit dinner with them :P Hahaha.
So, in conclusion, I would like to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day with your special someone(s) :)
Food for Thoughts :)
Post a Comment