Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The February Challenge...

As I did in October,
I'm going to try my best to  blog every day :)

I would also like to shout out to Rachael :)
Because I love that she reads my blog all the time :)

Now...
Interesting fact:
There are 75 days left
of my senior year of high school!
Back when all this started (By "all this" I  mean my blog), I was just getting ready for senior year!
I feel like so many things have happened this year...
It hasn't been boring, that's for sure!

Two months from today is my NEW FRESHMEN ORIENTATION
It is there that I will be able to schedule my classes...
& Get my BG1 id Card.. With my picture on it :) Haha
I feel like it was just yesterday that I was starting PRE-SCHOOL!
Seriously... I remember that day... Like no other... Haha

I went to St. Martha's...
Afternoon Pre-school...
My mother brought me into the room...
I cried when she tried to leave...
The necklace I was wearing got stuck on the rug...
And she left...
Haha :P
Not in a 'terrible mother' way...
It was just something she had to do.
I got over it a few minutes later anyway! Haha

On Feb. 21st...
Veronica (My roomie.. :D) and I will be going to BG :)
I'm very excited :)
We're going to sit in on classes & such!
Ahh, college... so close, and yet, still.. so far! Haha

One more thing to add to my rant...
Terrible grammar.
It's as simple as that.
Please, do us all a favor and learn the difference:
You're means YOU ARE
Your... DOES NOT!
Too... CAN BE REPLACED BY 'ALSO'
To... CAN NOT!
& All that "There, Their, & They're" nonsense...
Haha...
Just learn :)

Also...
I've been listening to The Decemberists an awful lot lately...
Just sayin'...
& I love them :)

Alrighty, well... I hope you all had a wonderful two days off of school...
OR, I hope you all traveled safely in this wicked icy weather!



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment