Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

It's gotta be hard to get there, right?
Well, we all would imagine so.. 
Seeing as how it's always talked about as though it's some prestigious place.
But really, what's gonna be there waiting for us?
TOTAL HAPPINESS?
That's gotta be it.
& Somehow, I feel as though lately, I've been getting closer to reaching a great level of joy...
& I'm nowhere near any rainbows...
Unless one decides to appear after this huge ice storm we're having...


Your rainbow of happiness could perhaps be nowhere beyond any moon or stars...
I don't think mine is...

There are so many things that make me happy
So many things I'm thankful for...

I don't know what I'd do without the ounces of joy I get from these things in my life.

I'd like you all to take the time now to think about what makes you happy.
---- GO ----
:)
I hope you're smiling from ear to ear at what just came to your mind.
Now:
If what makes you happy is a person, tell them how much you appreciate them :)
If it's a pet, give them a hug & an extra treat!


It's Time.
What better time than now?
It's time to be appreciative.
As I know I am.

What makes me happy?
It'd be impossible for me to list the many things...
Nothing holds me back from reaching happiness
& things that make me happy, they help me maintain my great amount of optimism!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I've got a lot on my mind....
So, you've gotta keep my ranting around for a bit longer ;)

WHY?
You might ask yourself this a lot...
But don't think of negative reasons of why good things happen...
Finally think that the good things are happening because you deserve something good!

I feel like I'm a therapist trying to give advice...
& Perhaps the person is depressed...
Which I am not...
As I'm sure you're well-aware...

But I don't like seeing sadness.
Who's to say that one person can't help the world?


Wow...
Sorry about my random "Miss American"/"World Peace" stuff...
But, what I would give to help everyone reach happiness.
Sadness: Is just something that I wish didn't exist.
Although, I do enjoy the occasional sappy romance that induces tears...
I want to help people :)
So, perhaps someone else reading this will tell you that they appreciate you?
& It might just make one more person happy :)

So, go out and do good :)
Find your rainbow :)
Thanks <3



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment