Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Is Appropriate...

What is my life?!
Well here's a little sample...

I started this blog a year an a half ago when I passed out on set of "25 Hill"
& today, I passed out again.
SO SCARY! :(
and embarrassing...

Here's what happened:
I woke up.
Did some homework.
Went to my stats prof's office hours.
& then came back to my room.
It was about 1 
& I decided to go to the Rec with Veronica.

I hadn't eaten all day, but I figured I do that all the time so I'd be fine.
I worked out on the elliptical for a solid 10 minutes when I started feeling sick.
I don't quite remember what happened next though.

THE NEXT THING I KNEW, I WAS ON THE GROUND AND THERE WAS SOME RANDOM GUY KNEELING IN FRONT OF ME.

Lucky for me that the girls on the machines next to me went & got help really quickly.

My face is pretty scraped up & I can't really move my right hand (so this is really difficult to type)
But, I guess I'm lucky that I didn't hurt myself more.
Thank goodness.


It looks pretty decent in this pic, which is good!
Wahh, my face :(

ANYWHO:
Austin was super cute tonight & walked me all the way back to my room even though he lives on the opposite end of campus just because he wanted to make sure I got back okay :)
And then he helped me with typing out my homework since I can't really use my hand.
Whatta great guy :)

So Tomorrow:
Hopefully I can just breeze through everything
& use my hand as little as possible.
It's my writing hand :/

I ' m  s l e e p y  : )

Happy Thursday everyone!
Stay out of trouble all you thirstiesss :P


Food for Thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. so I walk you and Ron all the way back its just a thing. but when he does it, its cute?

    ReplyDelete