Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SEE YA SOCIAL NETWORKING...

Who's crazy?
Me.
That's who!

I just had Austin change my Facebook & Twitter passwords...
I'm Catholic.
It's Lent.
I wanted to give up something that I'd miss.
So, I am going to go 40 days without it starting now!

This is me... right after he changed the passwords :(
I know this shouldn't be such a big deal...
But seriously...
Social networking plays a big part in the world today.
It plays a huge part in communication.
BUT! I can do this!

Austin thinks I'm a legit addict.
:P
But he believes in me :P
(He's so gosh darn cute & encouraging :P)
((I feel like this was partially an intervention on his part :P)
(((and now he thinks I'll give him more attention :P)))

Tons of people don't think I can do it though!
Can't wait to prove you all wrong!


WISH ME LUCK♣

Day #1 of No Social Networking


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment