Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Got 20 Dollars In My Pocket...

One:
My roommates keep playing that song… So, it's stuck in my head & so that was the only title I could come up with!

(Because most of these titles are songs :P)

Two:
I need to tell you all about my 6 days straight of wearing argyle sweaters! :)
It went fantabulously!

I have argyle sweaters for DAYS!
I got the superlative of "Most Argyle" in high school…
A bunch of us got really funny ones.
I think mine fits pretty well.
WHO ELSE BESIDES BREE VAN DE KAMP HAS AS MANY SWEATERS AS ME?! :P

I love argyle.
I think it's classy.
& Let's face it…
My goals in life are to become a 50s housewife & helping aid in keeping chivalry alive :P

So my Twitter bio once said :P

But, yeahhhhhh.
BRING BACK THE CARDI'S & ARGYLE! 

Happy Wednesday : )


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment