Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hey #1

How's my week?
I've been crazed.

But seriously…
These last few weeks have been super stressful.
I feel like I have so much stuff to get done.

Somehow I always seem to find time to get everything done though.
I'm not sure how

I'm not sure if I can make it all the way to spring break!
I just need the break to be now please.

I've officially sent my resume out to nine companies now.
Nine.
I feel like that's not a lot.. but at the same time, that is a lot!
I just really want a co-op.
I want to keep on track.
And, if I don't get a co-op, I won't be able to take anymore classes…… Yeah. That's a problem.

I feel like it'll all work out okay though.

Last week was the worst and best week ever.
I'm not gonna get much more into it.
I'm over it.

Anyways,
It's Tuesday… my day off.
And I've gotten SO much stuff done :)
So, at least I have that going for me :P

Well, that's all for now.
Time to get back to work :)

Happy Tuesday :)

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment