Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I've Been To The Year 2013...

HAPPY NEW YEARZ!
2-0-1-3

We've all come so far!
We survived what was supposed to be the "Apocalypse"…

This past year has been one for the record books.

- I began my second semester of college
- I met & started dating Austin
- I went on my first college spring break
(which was also my first trip to Myrtle Beach)
- I drove across the country with my family
- I went to the Mall of America
- I saw Mount Rushmore 
- I saw the Katy Perry movie twice in theaters
- I moved in with coolest people EVER! <3 i="i">
- I became the secretary for a student organization
- I made & dressed up like KP for Halloween!
- Spending time with Austin & his fam :)
- I became obsessed with One Tree Hill
- I lost someone very special, my Baba <3 i="i">
- I made SO many new friends at school :)
- I still continue to have the greatest family & friends of all time <3 :=":" i="i">

& I mean, I could go ON AND ON…
But I won't :P

Thank you to everyone who made this year amazing <3 i="i">

I love you all :)

Here's to a happy & healthy new year ahead of us! It's just the beginning! Let's make this one great!


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment