Saturday, January 5, 2013

They Live In You...


Play this song while you're following the picture on here. 
It's kinda cool. 
I really like this song.
It's from The Lion King :)



Wait

There's no mountain too great

Hear these words 
And have faith

Have faith

They live in you

They live in me

They're watching over

Everything we see

In every creature

In every star

In your reflection

They live in you.

-----------------------------------------


Ahh, Lion King…
You always know just what to say.

"Ingonyama nengw' enamabala"


Sometimes you find a song that you just love every word to… and this song is that for me!
I don't know why I like this song so much…
Maybe it's because so many of the songs from this musical have fun words like the one I posted above in purple :P

That's probably it.

I mean, most likely.

:)

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment