Saturday, August 7, 2010

So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way.

FRIDAY.

Such an excellent day.

Unless you can't drive anymore and so you're stuck at home!

But oh well!

I spent a lot of the day researching past articles written about Danny Milan, a family friend & local singer/songwriter artist :)

I'm writing a review on his concert that I went to tonight, and hopefully it'll get in the suburbanite (our local paper)

If you wanna listen to any of his stuff, you should check out his website! :D

Danny's Website <--- Go there and check him out!

He has another concert tomorrow evening at Theatre 8:15 on Massillion Road in Green.
You should definitely check it out!





Tomorrow I'm going to Pennsylvania to visit the Art Institute of Pittsburg!
I'm pretty excited :)



I hope you all enjoyed that pic up there with my neck brace on :P It's one of four pictures total.
Feel special.


Food for thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment