Monday, December 26, 2011

I'm Not One Of Those...

Who can easily hide
But, boy, if I did...
I'd buy a big house where, we both could live.
And you can tell everybody,
This is your song... 


It's been a while.
Sorry.

I've seriously been so busy since I got home for break.
I think I put in a little over or almost 51 hours at work.
I worked at my uncle's Italian bakery :)
Makin' bank.
It was so fun though.
I love working!

Anyway...
CHRISTMAS!
This was an awesome one!
I loved seeing my family
& I loved coming home to all the traditions.

This week is being dedicated to myself though.
I need to get things done & see people :)
I can't wait to see my NCP friends <3
It's seriously been SO long.
And, our reunion is going to be grand :)

ALSO:
Okay, so, I know I never like to make decisions or pick things...
But... when I do, it never works out :/
Which, is why I seem to be lacking an opinion all the time.
But, I realized that it isn't even my fault.
So, I've just gotta find people who will listen.
When I change the world someday.. in SOME way...
People will have listened.
So, thank you in advance to those people :P

TOMORROW:
I'm going shopping & hopefully snagging some good deals :P
I wanna get some games for my new Wii! :)
ALSO:
I have my cousin secret santa party on my mom's side of the fam :)
I'm super pumped.
We're gonna watch old movies on 8mm!
Since it's my grandparent's last year in their house,
We thought it'd be nice :)

SO YEAH :)
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Have a great week!

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment