Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Caroline, BAH, BAH, BAH...

THE FINAL SATURDAY:
I've still got tons to do...
I'm going shopping today with my grandma and mom to get a few things in bulk.
I guess so I don't run out too quickly.
I just can't believe how fast the time is seriously flying by.


Papa:
My grandpa went into the hospital this morning.
Please pray for him.
He's not doing well... :'/


More for Saturday:
I'm going to church with my Nana later too, I believe.
Hopefully.
I really wanted to be able to say goodbye to everyone before I left.
I'll make it happen.


P.S. For those of you interested:
If any of you would like my address at school, just let me know! :)
It'd be cool to get letters :P


FOR NOW:
I've gotta start getting ready to go, but I'm really glad I started this blog back up again. I know so far it's just, "Oh hey, this is what I'm doing today..." But, it'll get better. I promise :)


Have a happy Saturday everyone :)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment