Monday, March 14, 2011

Taking Chances...

What do you say to taking chances?

What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below...

Or a hand to hold... 

Or hell to pay...

What do you say,

What do you say?

Don't know much about your life...

Don't know much about your world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sometimes you just need to take a chance.
Nothing is ever easy
But that shouldn't matter
... not if you plan on taking a chance for all the right reasons.

It might not make any sense.
It might seem crazy.
But live a little.

The feeling of success is such a fulfilling emotion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Greatness.

It's not always defined specifically to one thing.
But it certainly isn't hard to find the best in something & consider them great.
I can find something great in anyone.
Everyone, no matter who they are, have great qualities.
You should never think down upon someone.
You really don't know them well enough if you can't see the greatness they hold inside.
You should never leave someone in the middle of an argument, or with anger.
You never know when your words together will be the last.
Stop taking things for granted. 
No fight is worth it.
Love, Laughter & Happiness is worth so much more.

I wish more people would understand this concept.
But for now...
I'll work harder to achieve the greatness that loving & caring can bring.
Sometimes it takes something drastic to make others realize this.
Don't let that be you.
I've spent my life being a friend to everyone.
No matter who they might be.
And I know that it's helped people.
I encourage the rest of you to strive for an accepting heart.
Try accepting everyone.
No matter who they are!
I guarantee it will not only make you feel like a better person...
But it will make those around you feel better too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain

We all have sorrow.

But if we are wise

We know that there's always tomorrow.

Lean on me

When you're not strong

And I'll be your friend.

I'll help you carry on. 

For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling emotional.
Hm...





Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment