Thursday, March 17, 2011

Loser Like Me...

Sometimes it's more fun to be lame.
Why waste your time trying to impress people who don't actually care about you?
Just tell yourself that you don't care what other people think.
Deep down, we all look for approval from others, though.
No matter how much we try and say that we don't.
But you don't have to let what other's think bring you to act differently.

:)

Nerd Day ;)


It's been a while...
Since I've given a timeline of events.

This week has been a breeze & a half!
It's OGT week...
(Ohio Graduation Test)...
& All the sophomores have to go to school at regular times to take 'em!
I don't have to be at school until 10:45!
It's kind of really nice :)

OH.BOY.
Things are going well.
I've only got about 45 days left of school.
That's just crazy.
Every time I talk about school being over, it's weird.
I've known this for so long...
It'll be weird for everything to change.
Especially having to meet all new people.
OH.BOY.

SINGIN'INTHERAIN
I just got a sudden urge to want to dance & sing in the rain.
Join me?

MORE ABOUT COLLEGE...
I took the writing portion of my placement test today.
I think I did pretty well with that.
I better have...
I haven't been spending my high school career writing & editing or anything.....
I like love writing.

MATH.
I'm also starting to enjoy math a little bit more!
& When I say this, I don't just mean inequalities!
My teacher this year... where has he been the past four years?!
I hated math.
All kinds of math.
& Then Mr. Reeves showed up...and I'm actually enjoying things!
But, I mean... I like the class... I don't like the actual idea of solving things all that much... :P
But inequalities... They're okay.


MOHHKAY.
Yeah... did you hear the "M" part?
Well, tomorrow, my friends & I are all getting a picture together.
Veron won a free picture seshh when she went to Walmart with Josh.
We're totally gonna be really cheesy.
HOORAY FOR WAL-MART PICTURES ;)

This blog was a success.
I'm successfully tired & happy that I've been blogging more again! :)




Food for Thoughts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment