Sunday, April 3, 2011

So Little Time...


SO LITTLE TIME.
SO MUCH TO DO.
Whenever I hear this song- "So Little Time" by Arkana - it just makes me think of that TV show...
The Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen one...
It was the theme song...
But seriously. It's a good quote.
I have so many things I need to & would like to do...
But, do I have the time?
I'd probably have a little more time if I prioritized better...
I need to do that...

ANYWAY...
So much has happened since I last blogged...
I don't really know where to begin.
I have 38 days left of school.

My spring break just ended...
I'm in the home stretch...
WOW.
High school... Where'd ya go?!
SENIOR YEAR... WHERE. DID. YOU. GO!?

THIS WEEKEND:
I had my new student orientation for BGSU.
I'm a Falcon.
Our colors are orange and brown (It could be worse :P)
I'm in love with that place, nonetheless :)
I scheduled my classes and got my BG1 i.d. card :)
I'm ready for college! :P Haha

B-G....S-U :)

We played lots of bonding games...
Haha. They weren't fun :P
But that's okay.
Because I met some really cool people..
and I'm READY FOR AUGUST 19th!! :D

Love, love, love, love <3

SO,YEAH.
Life is good.

ONLY THING LEFT TO DO:
MISSION: PD

:) Hahaha


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment