Friday, January 2, 2015

Finally, A Real Resolution...

I'm really sad about how little I blogged last year...
So again, my one of my resolutions is going to be to write a little more.
(Well, a lot more than last year, hopefully...)

This article here is a really good read for some simple resolutions.


I have so many things I want to accomplish in 2015.

One of the first things on my list is to find a full-time job.


I have 364 more days, so, here goes nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, now that I'm done with school & I have more time on my hands, I'd like to dedicate some of the extra time to working out.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin's resolution was really sweet.

He wants to be more chivalrous!




So sweet :)

This one is especially interesting to me.
So many people say that "chivalry is dead," but it's not. 

This brings me back to one of my favorite blog posts.
I wrote about the chivalry quote from Easy A over four years ago.
You can read the post here.

I just went back & read it... 
It's funny to think that I thought my time to find someone was running out at the age of 18...
I feel like I know so much more than I did then...

I said back in 2010 that I had faith that chivalry wasn't dead.
I'm so glad that I was right.

Sometimes it takes some time to figure these things out though, right?

*Cheers to 2015*

No comments:

Post a Comment