Saturday, November 27, 2010

What in the world happened...

Whatever happened to chivalry? 


Does it only exist in 80's movies?



I want John Cusack holding a boom-box outside my window


I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. 


I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me


I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. 



Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie... 



...Preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason


But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the majority of the human population, yes, chivalry is dead, but I still have faith.

I have faith that someday, someone will throw rocks at my window :) Haha. I mean, it's not like I have a whole lot of time left, but I still have faith :P

This is what happened after I saw Easy A (For the second time) Haha.
I'm obsessed with the 80's all over again :)
& I really want this to happen :P

So, blog readers, you all have the inside scoop :)
You're more in the know than anyone else :P
So, feel important :)

So, that's the story of my life right now.
First person at my window with a boom-box wins :)
Haha... not really, but you'd sure be ahead of the game :P

Dang all this lack of chivalry :P



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment