Monday, October 20, 2014

Scared & Alone...

I never realized how much I was dependent on others. Not really in a, "Help me with this task because I'm unable or don't know how to do it," kind of way, but an, "I don't want to do this alone," kind of way. 
This semester has been so busy, I've never really had time to worry about doing things alone. I am getting used to eating alone, sleeping alone, and being alone most of the time. 
It's weird not having a roommate down the hall. 
I think I've grown so much I'm the last eight weeks, and I am starting to slowly feel more and more prepared for adult life (and post college life). 
I don't mind responsibility. It gives me a purpose. I like (even though I know I do complain sometimes) being busy. 
Having something to do all the time makes me feel useful. I don't like feeling bored. And I never feel bored now. I actually sometimes wish that I had a little bit more free time.  
I haven't had time to see friends and just hang out before I leave in 60 (Holy cow... SIXTY!) days. 
As the days dwindle down, it gets more and more evident that my days here at Bowling Green State University are numbered... And I'm really sad about that. I'm going to miss it here. I love so many things about this place. 
I've learned so much, made so many friends who I hope are the life-long kind, and I am just so thankful for the opportunities that BGSU has afforded me.  
I didn't mean for this to get so sentimental.  
I saw a scary movie (Annabelle) the other day, and being all alone in a dark, secluded apartment is NOT an ideal location to be while the fear is still fresh.  
I decided to blog to help take my mind off it all.

Anyways... Yeah... I guess the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment