Saturday, September 10, 2011

Looks Like A Solo Tonight...

Sometimes- that's a lie- Always, when I listen to music, I listen to the words. And, by listen, I mean, I truly, listen to each and every word placement. Whatever the song happens to be, I search deep inside my inner being and find someway to relate my life or something I am familiar with to it. That's probably not always a good thing. When I think about things too long, my brain contemplates absolutely every scenario that could be possible for the particular situation.


When it comes to life, you can only change the future by living in the present & not dwelling over the past. No matter how much you want to change the past, the longer you focus on it, the more you neglect the present, which truly determines your future.


THIS PAST WEEK:
I was legitimately having one of the worst weeks ever.
Nothing seemed to be going right & I was getting sick, which obviously just makes everything worse.
However, you know that if you let yourself get too down, it's almost impossible to pick yourself up.
I really was starting to give up on thinking that anything could make the week better...
Tuesday was crappy, Wednesday was worse, and Thursday was just a collaboration of both days making things that much more awful...


AND THEN....
Friday rolled around.
I have a late class on Friday: One, at 12:30... and, just when I thought my week couldn't get any worse... The fire alarm in my building went off at 10:30AM... waking me up on my day to sleep in... I honestly contemplated not leaving.. but, that wouldn't have ended up well.
I almost forgot my key before I walked out the door too... Man, would that have been sucky.
So anyway: I was up now, unfortunately.. so, I decided to get ready and whatnot...
I went to my class, where my flash drive that was given to me for the class decided to become corrupt and not work (yes, it had all my files and stuff on it...) Luckily I finished it in class the week before and turned it in already... but whatever. They were really nice about it and gave me a replacement flash drive.. so, that was one thing good, right?
The class ended up being super short, and I looked down at my phone and saw that I had 2 text messages.
One was from my roomie, Veronica, and it said, "Guess who has a package slip waiting for them?! Hint: It's not your awesome roommate" Well, that alone made my day... because, I had legit been waiting for this package for over TWO WEEKS! The other one said: "Hey! You have any plans tonight?" Or something along those lines... well, believe me... At first, I was just planning on locking myself in my room for the rest of the day/night & not doing anything because I was feeling so crappy.


So yay! I have my package AND plans for the night with my friend Lizzy from work! :)
I really needed to have some fun in my life.
Friday night definitely delivered.


I can always count on you, Friday :)


So, today is Saturday & I haven't really done anything at all yet... but, tonight is the BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY FALCON FOOTBALL'S HOME OPENER! :)
Ay Ziggy Zoomba!!! Roll Along!! :)
I can't wait to go to my first college football game :) It should be a fun time! :)


Well, who thinks I've done enough writing for the day? Me!
Except, I feel like I could go on and on forever and ever.


I feel like I can actually talk on here because I know that someone will be reading it & care to listen to what I have to say :)


Thank you for reading.
I like to vent to you all.
Okay.
I should probably do something productive now :P


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SUPER STELLAR SATURDAY! :)






Food for Thoughts :)



No comments:

Post a Comment