Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Laughter Is The Best Medicine...

I can't get though one episode of 'Friends' without laughing hysterically.
I don't know what it is, but no matter how many times I've seen an episode, it gets funnier :)
Chandler makes me laugh... So much...


Anyway, today wasn't the best day ever.
I couldn't get out of best because I had such a bad migraine.
We're not sure if my headaches are due to the fall.. but we think they are.


I missed Journalism today... we picked what sections we want to write for.
Not like Mr. DeVitis (our teacher) doesn't know.
I've been a part of the paper for four years now! This is my third year being in the class, and in 9th grade, my creative writing class got to work with the paper for one of the units.
I really want to be Editor-in-Chief :) That'd be the best day ever!




On to another issue...
My friends and I are all planning on going to homecoming together :)
This will be the first year we'd all be together.
Too bad I don't have a date... so, October 9th looks like a good opportunity for me to have a 'Friends' marathon with myself :) Woooo!


I have less than two weeks left.


Oh well...


Things could be worse...


Last night...
Was the Georgie Awards, which is an awards ceremony that the North Canton Playhouse puts on. It's similar to the Tony Awards.
I had so much fun :) I loved seeing all my friends again!
It had been way too long.
I love my theatre friends so much :)
If it weren't for them, I would be nothing close to the person I am today, and I don't think I could have had a better positive environment then there with all of them :)


Being surrounded by such amazing people encourages me to strive to be the best that I can be, and act like my true self without being afraid of who I am.
When you're with "Theatre Kids" you don't have to worry about being judged, because everyone's so accepting.
It's almost as though stepping into a room with them takes you to a new place.
It's one of the best experiences ever :)




Chandler: "If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing, you know, a hook. Like that guy on the subway who eats his own face. So I figure I'll be 'Crazy Man with a Snake,' y'know? Crazy Snake Man. And I'll get more snakes, call them my babies, kids will walk past my place, they will run. 'Run away from Crazy Snake Man,' they'll shout!"


--- When Chandler says that, it makes my day :) Sooooo funny :D


I think I'm obsessed :)
But on another note, it's very late & I'm kind of exhausted.




Food for Thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment