Friday, October 9, 2015

You Don't Know About Me, But I'm Feelin' 23...

Another year of my life has come and gone.
Not to make that sound negative or anything.

I'm totally ready for year 23.

I've been trying to tell myself that for the last week leading up to the day.
I think I was clinging to 22 because at 22, I was still in the stage of life when everything was so easy.
There were no adult responsibilities, SL (St*dent Lo*ns... I recently made a pact with myself that I'm not allowed to say those words anymore...), finding and working a full-time job.
What about life after 22 sounds fun?

Well... there are lots of fun things about being an adult.
Like, not having to do homework, which is an instant crowd-pleaser.

YAY FOR 23

I just need to stop thinking that I'm two years away from being 25...
And after 25... That means I'm 5 years away from THIRTY. Yes, THIRTY.

I thought I'd have a lot more accomplished at this point in my post-graduate life... But I have only just began.

As scary as growing up is, I'm so looking forward to the ride that is this life that I'm living... And I have some good feelings about the years to come!

Alright, there's my life update.
(If anyone even reads this anymore... Haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment