Wednesday, November 28, 2012

#SelfieProbz

I'm sure you've seen "selfies" overtake your social media sites lately

What is a selfie?
WELL…

Selfie - a picture someone takes of themselves, alone… and posts them on a social media site like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. In the picture, the person is usually trying extra hard to look good, or looking ridiculous while making silly faces.

It's becoming a problem.
WHY HAS SOCIAL MEDIA BEEN ATTACKED BY THE SELFIES?!


I think SnapChat is playing a big part in the "selfie" outbreak…

Why not send someone an ugly face that they can only see for a few seconds before it's erased?
Too bad there's screen-shotting abilities now though kiddos!
So watch what you're sending! :P

Here are some classic things to look for when identifying a selfie!

The classic "Peace sign/wink/tongue-sticking-out" combo

The "kissy" face (YIKES!)

The "Gazing off into the distance" face..
That's usually accompanied by lyrics or something else cheesy like,
"You're always on my mind"
(barf).. Sorry…
The "How YOU doin'?!"
Curtesy of Joey Tribbiani :P
The "Oh-hey-There's-something-on-my-wall-and-I'm-just-gonna-act-like-
this-really-great-angle-of-my-face-
was-taken-by-complete-accident" face…
Enough said.
Yeah…

I mean, I can understand I guess why people post these SOMETIMES
But, when you're posting them SO often that I KNOW to expect them, that's too much! So, maybe just calm it down a little.

PLEASE & THANK YOU!
Sincerely,
- Everyone 

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment