Friday, January 21, 2011

Biggest Slacker...

It's been a longer break of blogging than I ever anticipated...
So, I apologize for that.
...On the strange chance that anyone actually reads this.

I have a lot to catch you all up on.
I got my wisdom teeth out!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
But it still hurt... a lot.
Not gonna lie and say it hardly hurt or something!
BUT! If any of you are looking for a great oral surgeon, I highly recommend Dr. Santin.
He seriously did just a great job. There were no complications at all.

I performed Sweeney Todd...
For my MT mini musical :)
It all went swimmingly!

My last semester of high school started...
I like my new classes so far.
I finished Musical Theater & Government
and now I'm in Functions (math) and Study of Film.

Study of Film is where is gets interesting...
I'm the only senior...
Yes, that's right.
It's not exactly anything I would have liked to happen...
But, I like the class so much that I just have to overlook that part.

College is getting closer for my friends and I...
We're all starting to settle into where we are officially going.
I was first though :)
Veronica and I are going to BGSU :)
Michaela is going to Cincinnati
Caitlin is going to OU
Mallory is going to OSU
Chandler and Gea are going to Kent
Tierney is probably going to OU
Katie is either going to OU or BGSU
Ashley is torn between OSU and Cinci
Amy is probably going to OSU
And Jewels, she's crazy and applied to a bunch in Florida :O
BUT she might end up at OSU :P Who knows :)

College is going to be fun :)

The Ohio State University...
Is where Amy, Ashley, Tierney and I spent our day off this past Monday.
We went and checked out the campus & my cousin Krissy gave us a nice little tour :)

I did a pretty decent summary of things!
I'm even going to the Cavs game tonight with Caitlin :)
It should be a grand ol' time.

Tomorrow:
I'm going to Bowling Green for a financial aid meeting :)
& I wanna get some more apparel too :P Haha

Well...
I've gotta get goin' and get ready for the game :)



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment