Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"She's Indecisive.. She Can't Decide."

I can never make up my mind.
.rurrm.
(Noise of frustration)

I'm getting my hair done tomorrow.
& I don't know what to do.

OKAY:
Lemme just throw out some options.

LONG?
SHORT?
BANGS: YES? NO?

I just need some sort of direction.

I never know.

Wahhh.

Anyway.. Moving right along...
(Wow... I haven't said that in a REALLY long time....)

Okay, well, anyway..
I dunno.
I'm really tired.
All this school bizzz is tiring me out!
Hopefully this weekend I can relax & just get tons of rest.

I love my BGSU Falcons... even when they're getting beat by N. Illinois...

But yeah...
I know I say this ALL the time..
And, that if Ben reads this.. he'll laugh at me & say I'm lying..
But, I really think I'm about to go to sleep.
I'm so tired.
I need to.
Okay. Yes.

Goodnight :)

Sorry for the pointless ranting.

Sweet dreams :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment