Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Go to Sleep, Go to Sleep..."

"Go to Sleep, 2nd floor of Centennial..."


There is legit. always so much ridiculous commotion going on out in the hall.
What the heck is going on out there?!
I could have sworn I just heard a dog bark............




Anyway...
I'm legit on the beastly blogging roll!
I thought October was gonna be the month I would try to blog once a day...
But, I failed miserably...

I'm gonna try to do a Blog-November...
While all the gentleman are playing "No Shave"
Which, by the way...
I'm liking what I've seen so far.
It's very entertaining.
I like knowing who's a real man & who can't even grow one hair on their face... XD HAHA

Sleep deprivation?
That's what I'm blaming my sick feeling on.
I slept barely anything last night because of Relay for Life
& then tonight I went to dinner with my Uncle and then just came back.
So, I mean, why else would I feel sick?
WAH :(

Okay. Complaining is over.


I wish I could blog all day.
If I could just talk about what I think...
How cool would that be!?


... Okay, I'd probably get really bored with that after a while.. but whatevv.
It sounds fun right about now.


OKAY:
BYE AGAIN :P



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment