Saturday, November 19, 2011

Late-Night Pillow Fight...

This post has nothing to do with:
- Pillows
- Fighting

:)

Good. Now that that's settled:
I'm totes home right now :)
I miss BG whenever I'm gone.
However, I did bring a lot of stuff home with him this time.

I thought it'd be a good idea...
That way I don't have as much stuff to bring back for Christmas.

It's cold in here.
One great thing about college:
I CAN TURN MY HEAT UP IN MY ROOM REALLY HIGH & I'M NOT CHARGED EXTRA.
BURR...

I'm listening to Christmas music right now :)
Tis the season <3

So, great days ahead of me.

Lunch with my little bro tomorrow :)
& Sethy.. he claims he's coming.. but, I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes :P

I'm going to see my high school's musical tomorrow night...
It's gonna be so weird.
Can't wait though :)

Thanksgiving is coming up next week too!
I can't wait to see all my fam <3 :)
We all know that it's Black Friday that I truly enjoy :P

Best news of all:
I get to see Ben :) <3
I'd give up Black Friday to see him... :)
Benji, that's pretty serious :P

So,  I kind of lied earlier.
When I said this post has nothing to do with pillows or fights....

ONE:
I mentioned Black Friday.
People def. fight to get all the hot ticket items :P

TWO:
I'm about to go to sleep...
Sleep = my head is on a pillow :P


So, I lost the game... Shoot.... ;)


Happy Weekend all! :)


Food for Thoughts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment