Friday, November 11, 2011

"I Just Like Smiling, Smiling's My Favorite..."

I'm watching my first Christmas movie of the season.
Elf.




The Code of the Elves:
1. Treat every day like Christmas
2. There's room for everyone on the nice list
3. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear






Buddy only made 85... Sad day :(





Mr. Narwhale wishing Buddy luck on his journey to find his dad :')





When Buddy got on an escalator for the first time... ouch :P




After getting hit by the taxi, Buddy realized that "The yellow ones don't stop."




"SANTAAA! OH MY GOD!"




He's happy that he's met another human who appreciates Elf culture...




Her reaction to Buddy talking about singing in the North Pole...





"It looks like a Christmas tree"




"Wait! I forgot to give you a hug!"



So, those were just some cute screenshots.
I love that movie so much.
It's so gosh darn presh :)


Mohhkay.

Since I'm home, I'm having a nice evening spending some time with my fam.
Sure did miss them.
PLUS I has an awesome dinner that wasn't campus food.
So, I mean, that obviously made me happy :)









I'm tired.
Even though I already took a nap.






Did you all wish at 11:11:11?





Did you all thank a veteran today?
I know I did :)




I hope you all have a nice Friday night :)





Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment