Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Fantasy Future...

Mohkay.
We're just gonna get straight to the point here.

Plus... some fun visual aids!



Basically:
I want to be a 1950's housewife...



My husband and I will pride ourselves in the fact that we've found the perfect house in the perfect neighborhood to start a family....



I want to spend my days at home baking with the kids and talking on the phone with my friends...



I want my husband to walk in the door after a hard day's work and kiss me...
And then the kids will run into his arms and they'll all share a hug as he kisses them on the tops of their heads...
Presh?
I think so!


And, okay.
I'm not naive & think that's exactly what's going to happen.


I want to work.
I love working.
I love having my own money.
But, that's just a nice dream to have.
One where the economy isn't so bad that both the man & woman have to work just to make enough to get by...
I dunno.
I mean, it could still happen.
I'd totally wear the cute dresses they wear, too ;)
50's women knew what was up! :P

AND:


As much as I like the Stepford Wives...
I wouldn't want to be that manipulated.

I want to be able to have a say in things.
So, my idea is a mix of both of these:
The modernized version of a 50's wife...
Which, I think is a Stepford wife who isn't a robot & can still think and function for herself!

Am I crazy?
Perhaps...

We'll see how things work out :P
Maybe my life will be exactly the opposite.
What's the opposite of a modern-day 50's wife? Haha



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment