Friday, October 1, 2010

When Everything Is Said & Done...

I'm the frosted glass in your life.
You see me, and you can make an assumption of what's on the other side.
However, no matter how hard you wince your eyes, you'll never be sure if what you think you're seeing is really there.
You may appear to know me, but I know you'll never know the truth.
It's not because I don't tell, but because you don't care to ask.
For someone who seems so strong, on the inside, is too weak.
I'm going to take a chance here and go against the odds.
I'll define my heart more clearly and paint you a picture of my mind.
- Gina Rasicci
:)






Today was a fairly decent day :)
My mood has definitely cooled since yesterday.


Favorite Quote of the Day:
"I accept the challenge. It's on." - Yours truly :)


Tonight's football game is away at Wadsworth!
They're our rival... so it should be a pretty awesome game!
My friends are all meeting here & we're going up together :)
Senior year is amazing :)...It doesn't get any better than this :)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment