Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Migraines...

So, after spending a total of seven hours on a duct tape outfit for today...
I got really dizzy & couldn't stand up anymore.
I had to miss most of school today and so I didn't even get to wear my outfit.

But imitate a teacher day went swimmingly :)


Daniel as Elaine & myself as Felice :) Haha

Today was the first sing-through with the orchestra for Musical Theater's Wizard of Oz.
It went pretty well too! We didn't really have any problems & we got out early!

Tomorrow is "Orangeout" where we wear all orange....
Hopefully people participate.

We're ready to bury those Blue Devils!

I've still got a little bit of a headache, so I can't really think of much else to say on here.
I hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday & have a stellar evening :)
... and a swell day tomorrow as well :)


Food for Thoughts :)


1 comment:

  1. When you get migraines sweetie try taking 2 motrins and a benadryl. It always works for me and my Mom. Love you :)

    ~Erica~

    ReplyDelete