Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm All Alone...

I'm not actually alone, obviously.
I just sometimes feel as though no one else on earth is anywhere near the same page as me.
Individuality is important though, right?
I suppose it is, but it's always nice to have people to talk about things with.
I'm glad that there's always someone who understands.
I've been fortunate.


That's enough of my random deep thoughts :)


I'm listening to the Last 5 Years right now.
Which is what sparked the "I'm All Alone" title.


Nobody ever knows about any of the music I'm listening to because it's all "showtuney"....
Which I don't mind, but it makes for a "story basket" tale when I go around all excited trying to show people that Alice Ripley signed my hand... Just to have everyone ask, "Who's Al-ice? or Alex?.. Ripley was it?"
Then I have to tell everyone her life story.
Fun.


Oh well!


Today was a decent day.
I had to work in the scene shop during Musical Theatre class.
I don't know why he thought it was a good idea to have a weak female move a 6-foot pile of wood and such.
I had the help of Cody & James... there was no way I was getting any of that done on my own! Haha



This is the stuff after it was untangled & carried out of a small room...

Anywho, I'm super tired already and I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I'm done with homework early and get to sleep early.
I hope you all had an excellent day & that you have an even better one tomorrow :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment