Sunday, October 17, 2010

Boo! I'm Gonna Scare You...

I just survived the Mansfield Reformatory!
Apparently it's the 5th most haunted place or something.
It was very scary!






I was really hoping to be able to play "sick" and not have to go...
But nevertheless, I'm so glad I went.


I went with my friends, the Fork Five...
We established ourselves last night.. around a bonfire.. while melting forks.
It was a pretty swell time if you ask me.


Today, Chris couldn't go with us (Because he had too much homework)
So, it was Scotty, myself, Liz, and DB :)
Yes, it was Scotty's idea.. and yes I did almost rip his arm out of the socket from being so scared.


So, long story short, I'm very glad I went.
I also learned that I'm more afraid of people running at you with chainsaws than of clowns.


Do you know the answer to that questions about yourself? Didn't think so.


It was fun :)
Ah, Halloween... such a scary time of year :O


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment