Monday, October 18, 2010

I Wanna See N2N, So Freakin Bad...

*Words inspired to me by the Billionaire Parody by Chelsea Roden :) <3

I got to meet Alice Ripley tonight!


So, she's kind of really amazing.
She's pretty inspiring too.


And she totally signed my hand! :)

My friend Chelsea & her mom took me to Kent State University to see Alice, a KSU alum, speak and sing :)
It was so totally awesome.
She talked about all the different shows she's been in, and even about what she thinks is going wrong with the theatre world today.
She's pretty good at pretending to die too...
We got a pretty detailed act of it :P

It was an amazing experience and I'm glad I had such an amazing opportunity to go!
I also ran into a couple Kent friends, Corey, Brandon & of course Stevie, my wonder <3

I wonder how long this signature will last on my hand... Haha



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment