Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh, Mickey, You're So Fine...

I have two more finals left!
Count 'em..
TWO!

Yeah.
Thank goodness.
I think I'm more exhausted than I know how to handle.
And, of course sleep deprived!


Everything is my life is coming together so well.
Since I'm so happy now,
I just want to go out and do something really great.

Christmas puts me in the giving mood :)

Okay, I really need to sleep.
I'm gonna try to study a little more & then sleep.
I have an exam at 10:45 AM... :/

Sorry my posts have been incredibly boring lately.
I've been busy.

I have one in the works right now that'll make up for it :)

OH!
I wanna give a shout-out:
Veron:
I love you <3
I can't believe you're leaving in the afternoon :/
I know I'm gonna see you over break...
But still.
I LOVE YOU <3
You're the best roomie ever..
And, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you every day.
And, I'm def. gonna miss your sleep-talking & snoring :(
#loveyou ;)
#roomies4lyfe ;)



Happy Wednesday everyone!



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment