Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hatred...

Please don't leave any hate on my blogs.

If you hate me, I'm sorry.
I can't imagine that I've done anything to you though.

If you know me, you know that I fully endorse love.
And, one thing I do not endorse is hate.

It's not like I'm forcing you to read this.

Also:
Of all the blog posts to tell me you hate me on...
The one where I'm really sick.

The doctor told me she thinks I have a sinus infection.
But, I'm afraid it's something more than that.

So... thank you for expressing your opinion..
But, please take your negativity elsewhere.


I'm glad I made it a year and half without any negative posts though.
And thank you to everyone who has been here for me throughout my life & fully supported me in all my endeavors.

I will dedicate all my successes to you :)


It is the unsupportive people who cause people to be unhappy in their lives... which, leads to people hating their lives... and sometimes suicides.
That's not cool people.

For those of you who could use a little more positive things in your life that can benefit others, try donating to the salvation army every time you see a bell ringer!
That's what I do every holiday season!
No matter when I see one, I have to find SOMETHING to give! :)
There are so many less fortunate people.
Be thankful for what you have.
And, don't tear people down to make yourselves feel better!

Go donate!
:)

Food for Thoughts! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment