Sunday, December 11, 2011

FINALS WEEK............

I've been studying...
And yet...
I feel like I haven't made much progress...

WAHH.


I tried putting earplugs in to help me study....


I thought I'd try some brain food...


Maybe some shades would help me see the light?....


Stressing out...


Chapstick saves the day :P You never know when you'll need hydrated lips :P


Listening to Katy Perry makes EVERYTHING better :P


It's almost like my Film exam is TRYING to kill me...


Talk about a snooze fest...


This is my life during finals week.

Hi.
I'm not leaving again until I'm done with this film study guide...

BYE :)

Good luck to everyone who's taking finals! :)
And... to those of you who are done...
Hatechyaa! :P


Have a stellar week everyone! :)


Food for Thoughts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment