Monday, December 5, 2011

Hoping Santa's On His Way...

SO:

It's totally Christmas time!

I'm listening to Christmas music tonight :)
Since I've been so sick, I figure that's the best medicine!
Even though I'm totally going to the clinic tomorrow. Ha

But really.
I can't wait to go home.

I hate being away at school during the holidays.
I miss being a kid, ferrsure though during Christmas.
Especially cause I can't put my slippers outside my door & wake up on Saint Nicholas day with presents in them...
I also can't put them out because some douche bag would totally steal them outside my door in the college dorms...

I'm going to put them out anyway though.
Well, I'll set the up against my door on the inside of my room..
And, my mom told me I'd be getting a package :)
Gosh, I love her :')

I WANNA GO HOME!

It's the last week of classes though!
So, hooray for that!
And then I have 4 finals to do & I'm homeward bound next week!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

I can't believe it's already December 5th....
Seriously.
My first semester of college is SO close to be done!
I know I shouldn't wish times away though.

I already think I've learned so much, especially for only being 19...
But seriously...
People spend their lives wishing for their futures and hoping for things they will have someday...
But, do any of those people take the time to treasure what they have right now, today!?

Some do, of course!
But, I'm willing to bet many don't...

So, maybe... just take a couple minutes to be happy with what you have... and just be happy to be alive! Because, you never know when your time will be over.

Make the best of your life.
Starting now (if you haven't been already)

Much love to you all :)
& happy 20 days until Christmas!


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment