Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Where Have All The Bastards Gone?!...

These titles really don't have any meaning...
They're usually just whatever line is being sung from the song that I'm listening to... Haha.
Occasionally I come up with a clever saying or something though.




In actual reality though, each of the blog posts have an underlying message that I am hiding.. My blog definitely puts the "Read between the lines" saying & puts it into action.


I always like blogging, because it's an outlet that I look for as a stress reliever.
I mean, the life of a college kid... that's gotta be stressful, right?


Secretly, sometimes I feel bad, because I see all these people busting their butts studying for exams & such... and I have done no such thing. I can't tell if my classes are actually that much easier, or they just come more naturally to me.


[I sure hope it's the second one]


But really... I think I have the perfect major.
I love all my classes (minus computer science... ew)
I think I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be.


It's the best feeling ever to just be able to take a deep breath & think, "This is where I belong... and I love life... and I can't imagine doing anything else ever."


That statement is 100% true, too :)
Life is good.
School is fantastic.
BG is the BEST :)


Oh yeah, and I've already covered the fact that I have the best roommate ever!
So, basically, I mean... things couldn't get a whole lot better.
It was a rough first month for me... but, I think it was just a wake up call that life isn't always easy & that there's always gonna be a couple bumps in the road.
I think I'll be able to look past things that try to get in my way & still find ways to succeed. Because, in life, nothing goes perfectly smooth, and, I'm totally gonna be ready for the real world once it's ready for me!


I mean, hey, I did my own laundry! I can do anything! ;)


The work load here hasn't been too terrible or anything yet, thank goodness.
I've got a few things to do for the rest of the week, but, I think I can handle it all.
I love college.




Now, since it's only Tuesday, we've still got over half a week left! But, I mean, after Tuesday, my week is pretty chill. I think this is shaping up to be a good week!
I hope you're all having great weeks as well! :)
Thanks for reading :)


Have a VERY awesome week! And, if it's not going exactly as you'd like it to, please try to make the best of it! Things will get better!! I promise :)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment